Akatsi College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees And Refund Of Feeding Fee Component

By | May 30, 2022
Akatsi College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees And Refund Of Feeding Fee Component

Akatsi College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees And Refund Of Feeding Fee Component

Here is the Akatsi College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees and refund of feeding component to level 300 and 400 B.Ed student teachers.

The management of the Akatsi College Of Education has officially refunded the feeding fee component due to both level 300 and 400 B.Ed trainees.

Check Full Details Below;

MANAGEMENT CREDITED AN AMOUNT OF (GHC 352.08) TO THE LEVEL 300 AND 400 STUDENTS AS THEIR FEEDING COMPONENT.

I humbly write on behalf the Leadership of the Students’ Representative Council (SRC), to notify the student populace of the following: Management has credited an amount of (GHC 352.08) to the account of both levels four hundred and three hundred (400 and 300) students as the 60�leading components refunded by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC), dated 8th October 2021. director-Generalral stated that 60% of the due students’ while the College keeps the rest 40%. NOTE; Students are again reminded to make 70% payment of their school fees in this regard. Below is the table for your perusal.

Check Akatsi College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees And Refund Of Feeding Component

Ada College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees And Refund Of Feeding Component

Dambai College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees And Refund Of Feeding Component

Fresh Update From TTAG On Payment Of Feeding Component Of The Trainees Allowance, Check Details

St.Francis College Of Education 2021/2022 Fees And Refund Of Feeding Component

St.John Bosco College Of Education 2021/2022 School Fees and Feeding Component Of The Trainee’s Allowances

Tumu College Of Education 2021/2022 School Fees and Payment Of Feeding Fee Component To Trainees

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.