BOST Ghana Recruitment 2022, Apply Here
The BOST Ghana Recruitment For 2022 has begun. If you are interested in applying for this position, then you need to know all the requirements that are needed. Here are all the details that you need to know about the BOST Ghana Recruitment For 2022.
About BOST Ghana Recruitment
The BOST Ghana Recruitment For 2022 is open to all Ghanaian citizens who have a minimum of a first degree from a recognized university. Candidates must also have at least 2 years of working experience.
The BOST Ghana Recruitment For 2022 will be done online. All interested candidates are required to fill in an online application form which is available on the BOST website.
The deadline for the submission of the online application form is June 30th, 2022.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be used to assess the suitability of the candidates for the position.
BOST Ghana Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Here is the full list of requirements that all interested applicants must meet before applying for the BOST Ghana recruitment;
- The applicant must be a Ghanaian by birth
- Must have at least Minimum passes in SSCE
- Must possess Upper Second Class Honours Degree and above (or equivalent)
- Must have a valid Ghanaian National Identity Card and Pin Certificate
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 26 years.
Steps On How To Apply For BOST Ghana Recruitment
check below the detailed guide on how to apply for a job at Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company Ghana
- Kindly visit the official website Of BOST at https://www.bost.com.gh/
- Look for a vacant job and fill all the needed requirements.
- Submit and print out the reference form
successful candidates’ names will be published and contacted for the final recruitment processes