Breaking:PRINCOF Releases Colleges Of Education Reopening Arrangements For 2022/2023 Academic Year
The management of the National Conference of Principals of Colleges Of Education wishes to inform her cherished teacher trainees of
the reopening of the College for curricular and co-curricular activities for the first semester of 2022/2023
In line with the above, trainees are to take note of the following:
- The College officially reopens for curricular and co-curricular activities on Saturday, January 8,
- Classes commence on Monday, January 10, 2022.
- All trainees in arrears ending the 2020/2021 academic year are to settle their arrears in full before
reporting to campus.
- In addition to item (3) above, trainees are to settle at least 70% of their current fees for 2021/2022 the academic year before or on reporting to campus.
- Trainees are required to abide by the above fee payment arrangement before they will be allowed to register for the first semester of the 2021/2022 academic year.
- No trainee shall be allowed into the Hall of residence, Dining Hall, and Classroom unless such a
The student has satisfied all financial obligations as stated above.