Koase Senior High Technical School Courses and Details
Check Koase Senior High Technical School details below. In this article, I will show you Koase Senior High Technical School mission, vision, statistics, achievements, location, telephone, courses, and description
The demand for secondary education has increased as a result of high completion rates at the Junior high School level. In response to this, several new public schools have been provided, whilst facilities in existing schools have been upgraded.
Trends in school placement from the Computer Schools Selection and Placement System (CSSPS)
indicate some disparity in the selection of schools. Students overwhelmingly choose the popular but few traditionally high-performing schools thereby leading to oversubscription of these schools.
Many schools that have significantly improved in recent years remain unknown and undersubscribed.
We believe that this anomaly is partly due to the lack of information available to students and parents.
No. of Students (SHS 1): 514
No. of Students (SHS 2): 374
No. of Students (SHS 3): 357
EMIS Code: 202070001
WAEC Code: 0060603
20 Classrooms, Boys and Girls Dormitories, Temporary Computer Lab, Temporary Science Lab, Temporary Dining Hall, Mechanized Bore Hole, Temporary Kitchen, 2 Staff Bungalows, Two Buses and a Pick-up, Library, Technical Block
•2017 – Attained 100% Excellent WASSCE results consistently over ten years till date.
• 2016 – 1st place in Zonal Dance Competition during the Cultural Festival.
•2015, 2014 – Two of our students won the national essay competition organized by the United Bank for Africa (UBA)
• 2016: 1st position – Zonal dance competitions during cultural festivals held in the Band District.
• 3rd position: Choreographic dance competition at Techiman.
• In 2015, the girls’ soccer team qualified for zonal in Techiman and super zonal in Sunyani.
Day and Boarding
Year of Establishment
Name of Head
Koase, a farming settlement where the school is situated is located in the Wenchi Municipality of the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana. Koase Senior High Technical School was established on 28th January 1991. It is 5km off the Wenchi-Techiman road to be precise. The student population is drawn from all the regions in the country.
The vision of the school is to become one of the best and most attractive in the country in terms of developing well-balanced individuals who will command public respect and credibility.
The school exists to:
- Provide quality formal education to senior high school students to acquire skills, knowledge, and attitudes that will prepare them for higher education.
- Provide its products with the kind of training that will make them morally upright and equip them with the requisite qualification to access tertiary education.
- Produce individuals who will be academically outstanding and helpful to themselves and society
District: Wenchi Municipal