Nursing Training Colleges In Ghana that Accept D7 For Admission
The health sector is one of the fast growing sector that needs a lot of hands on desk to carry out their assigned tasks.
Which Nursing Training Colleges in Ghana accept D7 for Admission?
Nursing Training Colleges in Ghana accepts students with D7 if only they re-write (NOVDEC) it for a better result. Meaning D7 is not accepted in Nursing.
D7 is one of the grades that the Ministry of Health (MoH) frown on accepting for admission.
There are a lot of Nursing Training Colleges in Ghana that trains students in all fields relating to Nursing.
Who qualifies to get admission to study nursing?
Requirements Into Nursing Colleges In Ghana
- MUST PASS in six (6) subjects. Core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Science.
- Should have distinctions in the various discipline of Science: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Interested applicants should PASS their WASSCE/SSSCE with a maximum of aggregate 24. Aggregates above 24 are not ACCEPTED.
Apart from the main accredited Nursing Training Colleges that offers Nursing programmes, there are other Institutions that provides same purposes.
List of other Accredited Tertiary Institutions That Also Have Nursing Programs in Ghana
- University of Ghana (Legon)
- Garden City University College
- All Nations University College
- Christian Service University College
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Valley View University
- Pentecost University College
- KAAF University College
- Ghana Christian University College
- Central University College
- Presbyterian University College
- The University of Energy and Natural Resources
- University of Development Studies (UDS}
- Valley View University (VVU)