2022 NSS Registration Deadline Extended
Here is the latest update on the National Service Secretariat’s extension of the 2022 registration deadline for service personnel.
The management of the National Service Secretariat has extended the 2022 registration deadline for all national service personnel.
The management of NSS in a press release dated 8th August 2022 and signed by its Corporate Affairs Director, Mr. Armstrong Esaah says that the extension of the registration deadline is to give the prospective National Service Personnel who faced challenges during the registration process to have enough time to complete their online registration.
Full Details Below
NSS EXTENDS PIN CODES REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR 2022/2023 PROSPECTIVE NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONNEL
- The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has extended the deadline for registration of PIN codes to Monday, August 22, 2022. for the prospective National Service Personnel to register and undertake their mandatory national service for the 2022/2023 service year
- The extension of the deadline is to allow the prospective National Service Personnel who faced challenges during the registration process to have ample time to complete their registration.
- It must be noted that prospective National Servalloweligible Ghanaian final year students from all accredited tertiary institutions, defaulters who submitted their applications, and private registrants.
- All prospective national service personnel is hereby requested to take advantage of this extension to access their PIN Codes with their respective Index Numbers and Date of Birth on the Sche, I’s website, www.nss.gov.gh, and then proceed to any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ltd. branch throughout the country to make a payment of Forty Ghana Cedi (GHC 40.00). Alternatively, Personnel can use the option of MTN Mobile Money payment o,f Forty Ghana Cedi (GHC41.00) to activate their PIN Codes.
- The Management urges all prospective National Service Personnel who haven’t as yet completed their enrolment to do so by the stipulated date of Monday, August 22,2022