Salaries Of Vice Chancellors In Ghana

By | September 5, 2022
Salaries Of Vice Chancellors In Ghana

Salaries Of Vice Chancellors In Ghana

We will be looking at the salary structure of university vice-chancellors and possibly lecturers in Ghana. There is a wide difference between the salaries of vice-chancellors and that of lecturers due to the difference in their ranks.

In an actual sense, the salary increases as you move up the educational ladder of your academic career. In addition to that, vice-chancellors are also paid based on their qualifications and the institutions they work for. This means that a vice chancellor with a professor title will dern more than that with a Ph.D. title

The Range, Median A, and The Percentile Salary Structure Of Vice Chancellors In Ghana.

Salary range of Vice Chancellors In Ghana

A person occupying a vice chancellor’s position in Ghana typically earns around 9,850 GHC per month. Salaries range from GHC 8,500 GHC as the lowest to GHC 10,700 as the highest.

Median Salary

The median salary is GHC 6,720 per month, which means that half, that is 50 % of people working as vice-chancellors earn less than GHC 6,720 while the other half are earning more than GHC 6,720. The median represents the middle salary value of the salary structure. Generally, one would want to be on the right side of the graph in the group which is earning more than the median salary.

Percentiles

Closely related to every median are two values, which are the 25th and the 75th percentiles. Reading from the salary distribution diagram, 25% of vice-chancellors earn less than GHC 4,600 while 75% of them are earning more than that. More also, from the diagram, 75% of voice-chancellors are earning less than GHC 8,470 while the remaining 25% are earning more than GHC 8,470.

This is the average monthly salary of a lecturer assuming the position of a vice-chancellor Including housing, transport, and other forms of benefits. Vice Chancellors’ salaries vavaryased on experience, skills, gender, and location.

Related Contents;

Salaries Of Technical University Lecturers In Ghana

50 Highest Paying Jobs In Ghana And Their Salaries

Salaries Of Tv Presenters In Ghana

Salaries of Civil Servants in Ghana

Salaries Of Council of State members in Ghana 2022

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.